Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pile of shame and the great new year Cleaning.

Alright its a New year and its time to start cleaning house, so I can start a new and more shameful pile of video games that I want to play but ran out of the ambition to. I picked five games right out of the gate to play to there completion, Psyconauts, Gta; San Andreas, Jade Empire, Panzer Dragoon Ortia and God of war 2. These games have been sitting on my shelf for varying amounts of time, now is the time to beat them or at least make a good show of it. My quest started in January, look at that its still the first month of the year and I'm two games in to my BIG five, now if I can just stick with this crap then I'll be alright..Basically I just wanna make it through 10 of them, for good or for bad and thats what I'll be writing about until I finish them. At that point I expect they'll be a parade for me. Nothing special but as I'm being carried down the street on my golden thrown by four midgets I'm thinking the women of Duluth will be throwing rose pedals on the path and screaming about how they want my man marmalade..Man I can't wait to finish them, anyway your going to have to excuse my writing, punctuation and my sentence structure. If you can forgive me for that, then I think we'll be ok for the rest of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment